We are looking for a talented Python software engineer with a passion for technology and a pinch of cyber security orientation to work on a unique Linux protection solution.
We are looking for a talented Linux software engineer with a passion for technology and a pinch of cyber security orientation to work on a unique Linux protection solution.
Working in a large-scale project as Security Expert.
Be a part of a team devolving new Cyber Security products.
Responsible for defining, designing and implementing security solutions for Cyberbit products.
Design high & low level architecture of security products (HLD & LLD).
Implement, Install and integrate security products solutions in Testing environment (Hands-on).
Skills and Technical Experience:
· More than 5 years’ experience as security expert.
· Deep knowledge and practical experience design and implement highly complex security products architecture, includes the following:
· Firewalls and NIDS/NIPS solutions (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Fortigate etc.).
· SIEMSOC solutions (HP Arcsight, IBM QRADAR, Splunk etc.).
· Endpoint security solutions (Symantec, MacAfee etc.).
· Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) products.
· Extensive experience with Network Access Control (NAC) solutions.
· Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) solutions.
· Secure Web Gateway (SWG) solutions.
· PKI infrastructure includes Hardware Security Module (HSM) and Certificate Authority (CA).
· Experience and familiarity with Linux and Open source solutions – Advantage
· Experience and familiarity with VMware Virtualization – Advantage
· Experience in cyber security – Advantage
· Former IDF tech unit – Advantage
· Team player.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent technical documentation writing skills.
· Strong Hands-on skills.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be a part of the EDR QA Team working on some of the most advanced security related features and complex technologies. This includes participating in all phases of the software development
· Taking ownership on new features in the product – designing and executing test plans, examining both functionality aspects and usability aspects, verifying the bugs and running additional tests to make sure the new features are released in high quality
· Plan, develop and execute testing scenarios
· Working closely with members of different development teams
· Get involved in mentoring of junior team members
· At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer – a must
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes – a must
· Experience in test design and execution for complex systems – a must
· Experience in DB based environments or Big Data Deployments
· Experience in deploying and maintaining large scale systems
· Experience in VMware ESX
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Electronics – Big Advantage
· Experience in Software Security domain – Big Advantage
· Experience with programming and/or scripting languages – Advantage
· Management experience – Advantage
· Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work both independently and in a team
· Motivated, Hardworking and Curious Person with Excellent interpersonal relations – a must
We are seeking a .net developer (with emphasis on C#) to join the Client team in developing complex client server application
The developer will be responsible for the design & development of client composite modules that interact with other servers and DB.
The team is responsible for several performance-intense servers, performing DPI on internet traffic.
• Relevant degree in computer science.
• At least 3 years experience with C++, preferably over Linux OS.
• Deep theoretical & practical OOD understanding.
• Knowledge in standard networking theories, concepts and protocols.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, quick & independent learner.
• Willingness to travel abroad – 1-2 times a year
• Practical knowledge in scripting language (bash, python) – an advantage
• Familiarity with Linux internals – an advantage
• Practical experience with stl, boost, poco – an advantage
Manage the development of new system features.
• Evaluating product management and customers technical and operational requirements and prepare detailed requirements for the different R&D teams.
• Creating technical Solution Design documents, including system architecture, interface definition and user experience
• Designing technical solutions containing Cyberbit’s products and 3rd party products and technologies while verifying successful integration of the system components
• Assist the development teams in solving problems throughout the development stages.
• Understanding Communication and LI Protocols and translation to functional requirements and intelligence benefits extraction.
Leading scoping sessions and critical design reviews with Cyberbit customers
B.Sc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering
Excellent communication and problem solving skills
2-3 years experience as System Architect
Good customer facing skills
Knowledge in Telephone communication and protocols
Knowledge in IP communication and protocols
Experience in writing SRD and IRS requirements
Thorough knowledge in SQL and Communication protocols – Advantage
Experience in Software engineering in C# – Advantage
Experience with intelligence systems – Advantage
We are looking for an experienced software engineer for the EDR Agent team.
We are creating the Next Generation cyber protection product for APT detection. We develop drivers and user-mode application under windows environment using multithreaded system.
We are looking for a Software engineer for backend team.
Working in a large scale projects as Information Technology Infrastructure Architect.
Responsible for defining, designing, implementing and certify IT products for Cyberbit solutions.
Design and implement IT solutions:
Skills and Technical Experience:
We are looking for a great person, who on top of all is a top notch front end developer and knows his way in the WEB jungle.
To join our team, and develop a high-end system solution which handles cyber incidents and helps the organization to accelerate decision making, manage response and increase threat visibility.
We are looking for a senior SW engineer for developing next generation of Cyber Security Management System. The position includes design and development of server side and infrastructure.
CYBERBIT is seeking a high-energy, experienced information security pre-sales engineer for the Southeast region. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives in the Western and Central regions. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to CTO’s, CIO’s, CISO’s, IR teams and security experts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
ABOVE AND BEYOND
We are looking for a Singapore sales director:
We are looking for a sales director in China
Cyberbit is looking for an experienced system engineer for the design and implementation of an advanced cyber defense solution for tactical system, involving End Point Detection and Response (EDR) component and advanced analyses and algorithms.
System engineer for designing advanced cyber defense systems